Copiah-Lincoln Community College
JOB LINK: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=0dbdf836a2870945&from=cobra&tk=1d15roqim4sld802&iaal=1
EducationHigh School Diploma or GED
General Statement of the Function – The Campus Police Officer is responsible to the Director of Campus Police and the Vice President of the Natchez Campus and has primary responsibility for the enforcement of all state and local laws on the campus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Enforces the laws of the State of Mississippi.
2. Patrols and enforces rules and regulations of Copiah-Lincoln Community College.
3. Greets any guest on campus and assists in directing them as necessary.
4. Assists the Director during special events as necessary.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent (Required)
Police Training Academy (Required)
United States (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.