On 4/24/2018 The Department of Education published 2015-16 Civil Rights Data Collection report. Within it was the security report that included the below chart:
In response to these staggering numbers, the National Association of Campus Safety Administrators and Fields Outdoor Adventures have teamed up to offer ALL K-12 campus law enforcement officers a FREE membership to the NACSA . Membership benefits include:
- All members can sign up for $10,000 of life insurance through NACSA, free of charge!
- NACSA offers one of the most affordable accreditation programs in the country. Our process is designed with the Campus Safety Professional in mind. BS
- NACSA has an extensive and up to date list of job postings. Additionally we conduct job searches for member institutions.
- NACSA can participate in all NACSA webinars for free. Additionally, they may enroll in the NACSA Command College, Tactical Communications Instructor or S.A.F.E. certification.
- Members are able to send questions to individuals or the entire group. Allowing members to identify best practices.
- NACSA members can apply for national awards such as the Director of the Year or Supervisor of the Year award.
This membership is offered completely free of charge, no string attached, courtesy of Fields Outdoor Adventures, firearms and ammunition supplier that ships nationwide to police and security agencies.
To order items from Field Outdoor Adventures, email: email@example.com
The below pricing information is offered to both Sworn and Non-Sworn campus law enforcement agencies AND to sworn and non-sworn campus law enforcement officers. Please be sure to include that you are a member of NACSA to receive your discount!