Fairleigh Dickinson University -
JOB LINK: https://jobs.fdu.edu/postings/5777
Reports infractions of University rules and regulations, state law, and city ordinances; protects and secures University property and equipment; and controls admittance to certain buildings and areas. Also serves as Assistant Locksmith as required.
1. A minimum of three years public safety experience preferred. Alternate training may be accepted in lieu of public safety training, i.e., military or civilian police, degree courses in criminal justice, specialized certification programs, etc.
2. High school diploma or equivalent, with sufficient communicative skills to read and understand instructions, and to clearly express both written and verbal ideas.
3. Must be available for overtime as required.
4. Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record in accordance with the university’s Motor Vehicle Policy. A MVC check will be required at the time of hire and thereafter as deemed appropriate by the university. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the MVC check.
5. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check.
6. Employment is conditional upon the satisfactory result of a post-offer of employment medical/vision examination and drug test administered by a university selected licensed medical practitioner, indicating fitness and health to perform the job.
Preferred Qualifications: Hours Worked
40 hours per week
Posting Date: 07/05/2018 Special Instructions to Applicants: Application Types Accepted: Application for Employment
To apply for this job please visit jobs.fdu.edu.