In 2015 NACSA launched a pilot project to form a central dispatch between three private institutions.
Although these institutions were hundreds of miles apart, technological advancements allowed the institutions to connect their radio systems via IP gateways. Since that time, NACSA has jointed together institutions from Oregon to Ohio into a central 24/7 dispatch service. The dispatch consortium represents institutions from both private and public , 4 year and 2 year large 15,000 student campuses and small 1,200 student campuses.
CLICK HERE to watch a webinar discussing how a central dispatch works.
Many have the initial question of pricing. Our pricing is straight forward and is a clear cost savings for smaller agencies needing a dispatch center but unable to fund it.
Pricing is based on a campus with under 3,000 FTE's. NACSA Can dispatch for institutions with a higher FTE, however, calls for service will be assessed to determine appropriate pricing:
- Agency Startup Cost is $3,000-$5,000. This will integrate your radio into our system so our dispatchers can communicate over your frequency and will cover the setup for incoming call handling.
- 24/7 Phone answering and Radio Dispatching $35,000 per year
- 24/7 Radio Only dispatching $20,000 per year
- Evening phone answering and radio dispatching (8p-8a 7 days a week) $20,000 per year
- Evening radio only dispatching (8p-8a 7 days a week) $10,000 per year
- Report system (Fully integrated CAD, RMS, Parking Management and CLERY reporting) $3,000 per year
- 24/7 monitored Safety App (Specifically branded for your institution, push button dispatch calling, anonymous reporting, live chat) $2,000 per year
Already have your own Dispatch? Do you want a backup in the event of a major emergency? Put NACSA on retainer and allow us to assist during a crisis.
- $5,000 equipment installation
- $5,000 annual retainer
- Provides for 5 days of special event dispatching or 5 days of emergency dispatch coverage. Each additional day of emergency dispatch coverage is $1,000.