In 2015 NACSA launched a pilot project to form a central dispatch between three private institutions. They were:
- North Greenville University
- Furman University
- Queens University of Charlotte
Although these institutions were hundreds of miles apart, technology advancements allowed the institutions to connect their radio systems via IP address. Since that time NACSA has brought on Limestone College and Notre Dame College as clients. We are continually expanding our services offered and are preparing to open a secondary dispatch location.
CLICK HERE to watch a webinar discussing how a central dispatch works.
Many have the initial question of pricing. Our pricing is straight forward and is a massive cost savings for smaller agencies needing a dispatch center but unable to fund it.
Up to 3,000 students:
- Agency Startup Cost is $3,000. This will integrate your radio into our system so our dispatchers can communicate over your frequency and will cover the setup for incoming call handling.
- 24/7 Phone answering and Radio Dispatching $35,000
- 24/7 Radio Only dispatching $20,000
- Evening phone answering and radio dispatching (8p-8a 7 days a week) $20,000
- Evening radio only dispatching (8p-8a 7 days a week) $10,000
- Phone Tree with call routing
- Call Recording
- Radio Recording
- CAD (Computer Aided Dispatch Log)
- Emergency App for Students
- Hourly Radio Checks
- Fire/EMS notification
- Radio GPS Tracking