The NACSA has hired professional campus safety executives to serve as assessors for your Annual Security Report. NACSA Assessors will review your ASR and other documents to verify compliance with the standards outlined in The Handbook for Campus Safety and Security Reporting: 2016 Edition.
For $2,500 assessors will verify compliance in the following sections:
- Crime Statistics
- Campus Security Authority
- Statistics from local law enforcement agencies
- Daily Crime Log
- Emergency Response and Evacuation Procedures
- Timely Warnings
- Annual Security Report Policies
- Missing Student Notification Procedures
- Fire Safety Log
- Fire Safety Statistics
- Annual Fire Safety Report and Policies
This is an excellent way to put a second set of eyes on your ASR from an experience professional to ensure you are complying with regulations. After successful completion of the reweave, qualifying agencies will receive the NACSA CLERY Gold Standard plaque and certificate.
Apply today by clicking here